Favorable Behavior Support Services, LLC
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Click here to add a short description
Help Us in Molding Young Minds
Favorable Behavior Support Services, LLC in Indianapolis, Indiana is now seeking providers for the following services:
- Case Management
- Consultative Clinical & Therapeutic Services
- Educational Mentoring
- Family Training
- Group Therapy*
- Individual Therapy*
- Parent Mentoring
- Social Mentoring
- Supervised Visits
*Popular and in-demand fields
Applicants must be experienced in working with adolescents with severe emotional disturbance (SED) or diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI). The number of years required experience depends on the service.
- Direct interaction with this population is a must!
- Certification must have been acquired within the last
Experience with either of these populations could include:
- Work at a residential facility or group home serving youth.
- Parent, foster parent, or sibling with experience with youth in this population.
- Work as a clinician with this population.
- Employment at a mental health facility that included work directly with children/youth in the population.
Additionally, applicants should be able to:
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Work evenings and weekends, if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation, and possess a valid Indiana driver’s license and insurance.
Get in touch with us if you are interested in any of the aforementioned positions. Contact our office manager, Brittney L. Hunt, at [email protected] to get started on your application.